Congratulations Kimberly Hendreson of Clifton Heights PA!

First I want to thank everyone who participated and submitted their inspiring engagement stories to me. After reading all of the entries, I have chosen Kimberly Henderson from Clifton Heights PA as the bride I will be designing a couture wedding dress for. This gift will be valued at $5000.00, including a one of a kind gown complete with a veil.

To read more about Kimberly, please visit her site below:

http://www.mywedding.com/kimberlylovesmichael/index.html


Her wedding will take place in Maryland on July 4,2008. We will be meeting in the city next week to begin designing and creating her dream wedding dress. I will keep a journal of Kim's story leading up to her special day and posting photos of the transformation from idea to final dress.

I also want to remind everyone about "Soiree in the City" coming up on January 17th. I would love to see you there and meet you in person! There, I will be giving away illustrations created by your individual ideas to show you what your wedding dress could look like. I posted a link below that includes all of the details. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

The Birts said...

You couldn't have pick a better bride!!! This is going to be the best wedding of 2009. I might be biased since Kim is my best friend, but it is true. It could not have happened to a more generous, beautiful person. Thank you Darcy for making her dream come true! ~Veruska (Matron of Honor)