Meeting Kimberly Henderson - the bride who inspired me with her story

All I can say is that Kim was such a delight to finally meet! Her Mother and soon-to-be Mother-in-law came along with her, they were warm and kind and I was fortunate to have met them. We were able to look at some dresses together and figure out what will work best for Kim on her wedding day.
The love of lace, soft romantic fabrics, and sparkling detail enticed Kim's eye. I was able to envision her in a gown with a rouched crumb organza top, rhinestone beaded trim accents, lace body with a curve hugging silhouette, and a light embellished train.
We meet up again on Friday to go over some additional styles and then I will begin the measuring to start making her wedding dress. I will follow up with photos and illustrations and allow everyone to be involved with the story in the making of Kim's wedding dress.

No comments: