Inspire me with your engagement story and I will design your wedding dress as a gift from me to you.

This is an opportunity of a lifetime! Share your love story and inspire me to create your dream couture wedding dress as a gift from me to you. The chosen Bride will receive a free couture wedding dress designed especially for them including a matching veil and handbag!

All entries must be emailed to me by January 5th including your name, wedding date, address, and phone number. I will read all of your wonderful stories and announce the winner on January 12th. The bride will have their story posted on my site and followed throughout the process up to the wedding day.

In appreciation of your participation, all Brides who submit their stories to me will receive a 10% discount on your Darcy Law Couture wedding dress.

Thank you and Good luck!
Promotion Expires on Jan 5, 2009

No comments: